The Indian range letterboxes are a slightly rectangle face panel accepting A4 mail with ease. Using 3mm 316 Marine Stainless Steel for the face panel and a stainless steel housing insert (optional Powdercoated). The face panel attaches to the secure housing insert after your brickwork is acid washed, rendered or installed into a timber or metal fence with internal concealed fixings.
The INDIAN 01 is a BLANK Letterbox with no numbering or text
- 3mm 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Brushed Finish
- NO Numbering or text
- Standard Stainless steel or optional Powdercoated housing Insert
- 350mm Deep Housing Box Insert as standard (other options available)
- Face panel 290mm wide x 320mm high
- Standard Letterslot 225mm x 27.5mm (with Rainhood 225mm x 40mm)
- 95mm Paper hole
- LEAD TIME: Approx 5-7 working days
PLEASE NOTE :
Our Housing Inserts are a stainless sheetmetal box that is folded and spot welded together. They are NOT structural and while our letterboxes are predominantly manufactured for brick or blockwork many of our clients install into various Timber and Metal fences. If this is the case you will see some Spot Welds to the sides of the housing Insert.
With all our letterboxes we have open slots with or without an optional Rainhood for added protection (Auspost don’t like springflaps for OHS reasons) but we do not guarantee that water will not ingress especially with wind and rain, if you require a fully watertight mailbox then please do not purchase from us.