The Integrated letterboxes have a large rectangular face panel with YOUR Intercom fully integrated, numbering / address, letterslot and optional paperhole. Using 3mm Brushed 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel for the face panel and stainless steel housing insert for the rear box. There is a side hinged access door at the rear to access both your mail and the intercom components should anything ever go amiss. Will will integrate and fix your intercom and or keypad to the panel ready to be wired up before the face panel attaching to the secure housing insert after your brickwork is acid washed, rendered or installed into a timber or metal fence with internal concealed fixings
The INTEGRATED CLIENT Intercom Only Letterbox comes with your Intercom and or Keypad components fully integrated along with their choice of letterslot and paperhole or just letterslot with the number or the number and address, once we have your order we will provide you with PROOF DRAWINGS of you face panel with your desired format for you to view and approve before production is commenced.
IMPORTANT : While we have a lot of intercoms on file we will not proceed with the cutting of the face panel until the intercom components (only the door stations required) have been received by us and double checked to be the correct cut-outs, please deliver the hardware as soon as possible after your order.
Example picture font is ARIAL BOLD
- Face Panel Material – 3mm 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Face Panel size 600mm high x 300mm wide
- 0.7mm Brushed Stainless Steel Housing Box
- Housing 240mm wide x 530mm high x 250mm deep (other depths available)
- If having a paperhole and for true A4 Depth we recommend 350mm deep insert but if no paperhole you can fit A4 in a 250mm deep insert on the angle
- For Timber fences and alike 250mm Housing Insert is recommended as it wont stick out at the rear that far (if no paperhole is required)
- Rear Housing Inserts can be powdercoated
- Laser cut Number or Address to face panel
- Black Acrylic backing to the panel to highlight the text
- With or Without 95mm diameter paper hole
- LEAD TIME: Approx 10-15 working days
PLEASE NOTE :
Text or Numbering – We will laser cut exactly as you write it (example : 32 beach road will be written all in lowercase for the text) so firstly double check your number and/or address is correct and it’s written exactly as you want it, Capital then lowercase , all caps or all lowercase
Our Housing Inserts are a 0.7mm stainless sheetmetal box that is folded and spot welded together. They are NOT structural and while our letterboxes are predominantly manufactured for brick or blockwork many of our clients install into various Timber and Metal fences. If this is the case you will see some Spot Welds to the sides of the housing Insert.
All out numbering and text is LASER CUT from the face panel and with a backing panel which means some text and numbers with have “Bridging” (eg, 0,6,9 B,D, etc) to hold the centers on place, we cannot supply without this bridging.
With all our letterboxes we have open slots with or without an optional Rainhood for added protection (Auspost don’t like springflaps for OHS reasons) but we do not guarantee that water will not ingress especially with wind and rain, if you require a fully watertight mailbox then please do not purchase from us.